Theophilos Thirumeni at Mumbai

  • <james.peter@...>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      Dear Brothers/Sisters in God,

      Our beloved Thirumeni is at St.Mary's Cathedral, Dadar, Mumbai.

      I met him on 28th Jul.
      With the blessing of Almighty, Thirumeni is doing well except severe leg pain.

      Some of the talking points are given below for your information & prayer.

      1. Biopsy result is expected today (31st Jul).

      2. To the question "How the expenses are met?"; Thirumeni has raised his hands to Almighty.

      3. Thirumeni's 60th birth day is on 17th Aug. During the occasion Thirumeni has following plans;

      a). Help 100 nursing students( Rs25000 each).

      b). Help one of the parish to purchase 4cents of land for construction of a Church.

      Thirumeni's Account details:

      Name : H.G.Dr.Zachariah Mar Theophilos
      ACCOUNT NO. : 14130100093220
      Email : martheophilos@ gmail.com