2013 Virginia Area OVBS

  • George C Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      St. Mary's Indian Orthodox Church of Northern Virginia is pleased to announce it will host OVBS from August 15-18, 2013.  All children 5-18 are invited to participate in this fun-filled, spiritually-enriching days of Bible stories, songs, arts & crafts, and games.

      Address:
      St. Mary's Orthodox Church
      43825 Jenkins Lane
      Ashburn, Virginia

      The schedule is as follows:

      August 14, 2013 - 6:00pm - Dormition of St. Mary Holy Qurbana by Very Kev K I Philip Ramban
                        8:00pm - OVBS 2013 Kickoff
      August 15, 2013 - 6-9pm - OVBS
      August 16, 2013 - 6-9pm - OVBS
      August 17, 2013 - 10-3pm - OVBS - Ending with Picnic Lunch and Moonbounce
      August 18, 2013 - Holy Qurbana & OVBS Closing Session

      There will be daily door prizes.

      Registration can be done online ( http://www.stmarysnova.org/cgi-bin/OVBSRegn.cgi ) or mailed to address above. Early-bird registration of $25 per child through August 4, 2013. After Aug 4, the rate goes to $30 per child. Please register as soon as possible so we may order supplies and t-shirts.

      We are expecting the participation of all our area kids. Please also let your friends and relatives know. We have a lot of fun activities and things planned, so don't miss out!

      Please contact Mrs. Aji Philip (ajigphilip@ gmail.com more information or to register.)