Facebook Page Of St George OCYM, Vaniyampara

  • Sajy Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 6:18 AM
      A facebook page has been opened St George OCYM Vaniyampara. Please "like" this page if there is anybody who is close to this church.

      https://www.facebook.com/Stgeorgeocymvaniyampara

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Thrissur

      ---
      Moderators: Please also note that we have a facebook page for ICON Charities (link given below), where we update developments about our ongoing and prospective projects. We will be grateful if you can give ideas/suggestions about how we can better utilize the social space for creating better awareness about our projects - for the betterment of our Church and society in general, especially keeping the poor and needy in mind.

      ICON Charities Facebook Page
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/ICON-Charities/293342418186?ref=hl