Re: Request - Kerala Chief Minister's Official Face Book Page

  • Mathew Samuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 4:54 AM
      “Face Booked?”

      A man who goes to church every Sunday is not to be called “true Orthodox”. True Orthodoxy reflects when he stands strongly for the Orthodoxy. There are many non Christians regularly attending Holy Qurbana and prays. We do not consider them as true Orthodox.

      Yes, I do agree that Chief Minister Oommen Chandy is a dynamic leader. As far as I know he is not a corrupt person. (Sorry, this is my observation only, I had the opportunity to meet him once or twice only-that too was a passing glimpse and greet)

      As being the Chief Minister of a state, his prime duty is to appoint credible staff in key positions. It is widely known that no criteria have followed in selecting personnel staff. Those who were known as cronies were given key places and they were paid from state fund.

      The solar case is only one surfaced so far. In further enquires, similar and even more shocking reports may come out.
      As requested by Mr. George Abraham (ICON Digest 4964), I am not willing to comment on Chief Ministers FB. Let him save his face by himself by bringing out the whole story and truth.
      If at all such a comment is warranted, His Holiness Bava thirumeni and Synod secretary HG Mathews Mar Severios would do so. So far no such reaction has surfaced. “Uppu thinnunnavan vellam kudikkum”, was the reaction from our Chief Minister.
      P S Mathew