Next Holy Qurbana in Richmond, Virginia

  • George C Mathew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 7:20 AM

      Holy Qurbana will be celebrated in Richmond, VA this Saturday, July 27, 2013 from 8:45-11:00am.  All are invited to come and be blessed.

      Address:
      St John's United Church of Christ
      Chapel
      503 Stuart Circle
      Richmond, VA 23220-3776

      Please send names to be remembered (Birthday, Wedding Aniversary, Blessings, Sick, Memorial) to bobbymathews@... by Friday evening.  For more information, please contact Bobby Mathews at 804-244-5303 or visit our website:  http://www.rvioc.org/.

      Our next monthly service will be on Saturday, August 10, 2013 from 8:45-11:00am.  Very Rev K I Philip Ramban will celebrate Holy Qurbana.  Please make plans to attend.

      With Prayers,

      Fr. George C Mathew

    • George C Mathew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 7:51 PM

        There will be Holy Qurbana in Richmond, Virginia this Saturday July 12, 2014 from 8:45-11:00 am.  Please send names to be remembered (Birthday, Wedding Aniversary, Blessings, Sick, Memorial) to bobbymathews@... by Friday evening.  All are invited to come and be blessed. Ample parking in the parking lot.

        For more information, please contact Bobby Mathews at 804-244-5303.

        Address:
        St John's United Church of Christ
        Chapel
        503 Stuart Circle
        Richmond, VA 23220-3776

        With prayers,
        Fr. George C. Mathew
        Priest-in-Charge
        (St. George) Richmond Virginia Indian Orthodox Congregation
        http://www.rvioc.org