Request - Kerala Chief Minister's Official Face Book Page

  • george
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      Respected All,

      I am fully aware that this is not a forum to discuss about Politics or Politicians.

      At the same time, it is our Christian duty to stand for Truth & Justice. There is a general feeling among the ordinary Keralites that our Chief Minister (who is trying his best to do something good for the inclusive development of the State) is being crucified, mainly for political reasons. Although I am not a Congressman, I have not seen any politician in our Country who is so honest, transparent  and hard working with a great vision for the development of our State.

      Moreover he is a  true Orthodox Christian (and a great human being) by all standards, who can see only goodness in everyone, including his detractors. In case he has to leave, it will be a big loss for the State, in the developmental front.

      This is a very humble request to all. Can we add our comments (positive or negative) at the Chief Minister’s Official Facebook Page (against the CM’s day to day postings), which will give great strength to our Hon. CM during this tough time (especially since he is a man of masses).

      https://www.facebook.com/oommenchandy.official

      (You need a face book account to log in, which is easy).

      CM’s Webpage:

      http://www.keralacm.gov.in/

      I believe, Oomman Chandy as a human being needs everyone’s prayers & support to do good for the State, irrespective of our political differences.

      God Bless !!!

      George Abraham

      Abu Dhabi