BALAGRAM ITARSI

  • ICON Email
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      My Dear Brethren... I am posting this Blog Here to spread the Awareness about Our Sabha's Mission Projects. One among them is BALAGRAM at ITARSI . Your Prayers, kind and sincere words could go a long way in keeping the workers on the ground motivated and passionate in their mission.

      http://itarsibalagram.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-road-from-leper-colony-to-iiitm.html

      Let us all congratulate Prashanth from the Balagram who secured admission at IITM Gwalior, making all of us proud. Please follow the blog for updates on the Balagram, and please send in feedback and comments which will be an encouragement for everyone at the Balagram.

      Regards,
      Shilpa Susan Eapen
      Cambridge ,UK