SGOS Get Together At Njaliyakuzhi Dayara

  • Moni .
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Dear all,

      I am indeed very happy to let you know that if God permits the annual get together of SGOS will be held at Njaliyakuzhy Mar Baselios Dayara, Vakathanam, Kottayam on Sunday, 11th Aug 2013, at 12.30 pm under the leadership of Rev. Dr. Fr. K.M. George.

      As everyone knows, the late lamented saintly Bishop Geevarghese Mar Ivanios, who is often revered as the beauty of silence, is entombed near the Dayara Chapel. The morning prayers at the Dayara chapel would start at 6.00 am and Holy Qurbana at 7 am.

      It is needless to mention that the divine service at the Dayara Chapel would be a great blessing. Those who would reach the Dayara before matins would get a great opportunity to meditate in the chapel after the breakfast and to enjoy the thrill of spirituality from the earnest prayers and silent meditation.

      One and all members of SGOS and ICON are earnestly requested to make it a point to make use of the day meaningfully and in a blessed manner. Those who wish to attend the program might please contact our beloved Josechayan (Jose Kurian Puliyeril) on his E-mail ID - <jose.puliyeril@...> with copy to <sgosindia@...>.

      Accommodation and food will be arranged if the number of persons attending is informed earlier.

      Let us keep our get-together in our prayers

      With love and prayers,
      Moni Kallemparampil
      SGOS General Secretary