Fr. Bijesh Convalescing In A Monastery

  • jacob onattu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Dear All,

      I am happy to inform you that Fr. Dr. Bijesh Philip, Principal, Nagpur Seminary, has been discharged from Amrita Hospital and that he is gradually regaining his health. He is all praise for the Merciful God for his miraculous recovery and is desirous of thanking thousands of people who intensely prayed for him.

      His impaired liver functions will require a little more time to return to normal. Otherwise he is okay now. However, as there is always the risk of cross infections, Bava Thirumeni has strictly prohibited visitors for 1 more month. As directed by His Holiness, Fr. Bijesh has been shifted to a Monastery where he is excellently looked after. Brother Binsan (Mob. 9496568545) who was attending on him at Amrita Hospital is continuing his devoted work at the Monastery. Though Achen is not allowed to use his mobile phone for some more time, Brother Binsan may be contacted for extremely urgent matters.

      After review at Amrita Hospital, Fr. Bijesh will soon return home. He wrote a touching letter to Bava Thirumeni thanking His Holiness for the great love and care lavished on him. I had the privilege of delivering the letter to Bava Thirumeni. Thirumeni said that at one stage he was also very much worried about the severity of dengue fever and the accompanying complications. Bava Thirumeni added that everything turned out well by divine intervention and that we need only submit ourselves to the will of God.
      Once again, as desired by Bijesh Achen and his family, I convey their sincere gratitude to all of you. Please keep them in your prayers.

      Prof. Jacob Kurian Onattu,
      Principal, Baselius College, Kottayam