An Expression Of Gratitude

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      Dear ones in Christ,

      Submitting at the feet of the Most Holy One and His endless mercy, I oblige to express my love and gratitude to those who have prayed and visited for the last one year, including spiritual and church hierarchies, friends of every age group and from different places of the globe, even many earnest SITE MEMBERS for their fasting prayers and consoling messages, for my recovery from the stroke that I was inflicted on the 15th of July, 2012, at the age of mid seventies. I am able to move around within the house without any walking aids, but outside I can walk a short distance with a stick. I thank God for protecting me without any external or internal injuries from a headlong fall while I was walking along the steep footpath in front of my house in the beginning of the year. My life would have been a veritable hell to lead a docile life without any physiotherapy and activities presumably causing my negligent fall. But my hand is not functional yet, for which I am undergoing physiotherapy for my leg and hand. I also like to express my gratitude to all who have visited me in my duress and strains of sufferings and offered help in several ways of transporting, nursing and caring. I pray for all those who have prayed and helped me in whatever ways, which gave me physical and emotional equilibrium.

      Looking at the immensity of sufferings of others due to brain damage, memory, eye sight, speech and paralysis on both sides, I thank God for not afflicted with serious disabilities, despite to put up with daily enormous pains that one has to forbear and struggle with.

      We ought to pray for everyone to escape from such incapacities inflicted by the diabolical one, and request one and all to be cautious in their routine life and choose a balanced prayerful healthy life during this digital life of electrical machines, appliances, particularly the computer addiction that impel to leads a sedentary life of no physical activities.

      I solicit for your continued prayer for my speedy recovery that may help me to lead a normal spiritual and physical life pleasing God.

      Thanking God and you all once again,

      E.S. John, Australia