Obituary: Mrs. Chinnamma Mathai, Puramattom

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Mrs. Chinnamma Mathai(81), wife of late Mr. KC Mathai, Peralummoottil Kannolil, Puramattom went to be with the Lord on July 9, 2013. Originally from Vazhakkunnathu family in Erumely,
      she is survived by her children Jacob Mathai (Sunny) in Al Ain, Regi Mathai(Philadelphia, USA), Jessy and Beena�(Delhi), daughters-in-law Mercy and Molamma; sons-in-law V. V. Jacob (Delhi) and the late Mr. Tom (Nalukodi Thekkekkara); 11 grandchildren and one great grandchild.

      Funeral Services:
      Prayer will start at 9.30 am on Friday, July 12th at Sunny's house (Kannolil house Nelladu). �The body will be brought to Regi's house (Puramattom) at 11 am, followed by funeral at St Kuriakose Orthodox Church Puramattom.

      HG Yuhanon Mar Chrisostomos Metropolitan will lead the services.

      Contact numbers in India:
      469 2664977
      944 722 2007
      944 691 1322

      We express our condolences to the bereaving family. May the departed soul find rest in the bosom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
      -Moderators, ICON