Sunday School & Church Choir - some issues

  • apv71
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
      Hi,

      Please check out my post 'Can we save our Sunday Schools ?' and 'Church Choir or Chaos ' where I have tried to highlight some of the issues with our Sunday School & Choir in our Church.

      regards,
      St. George Cathedral, Trivandrum
    • Abey Jacob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      Dear All,

      What Mr. Anil has brought about in his blog post is a lot relevant in the present day, not only for his own parish but for most of our parishes around the world.

      Based on the experience and the observations that could be made in my parish in Bangalore, a short report was presented to the authorities, on how the Sunday School System could be improved. I guess it will complement what Mr. Anil has written in his posting. Let me attach the report herewith for the perusal of this wider audience.

      Regards,
      Abey Jacob, Bangalore.