Re: News: Fr K M George and Joseph M Puthusserry at Inter-parliamentary Assembly, Athens

  • george_cthomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Even though our Church belongs to the Oriental Orthodox family of Churches, Eastern Orthodox brethren invited our people for the meeting. Unfortunately our Catholicate centenary celebration, which should have been an inter-Orthodox meeting became a multi-religious meeting. We didn't have the courtesy to invite a Bishop or atleast a Priest from any of the Eastern Orthodox Churches.

      George C. Thomas

      Kuwait