SNEHAPRAVAHAM" Musical Mega Show a grand success

  • Manoj Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013

      Respected All,

      OCYM UAE Zone is deeply indebted to everyone who helped make our fundraising mega show “SNEHAPRAVAHAM” a grand success - establishments and individuals who contributed as sponsors, the parish management committee that permitted the sale of tickets, and the many people who selflessly contributed their invaluable time, experience and leadership skills.

      There are truly no words to express our deep gratitude to all those who worked tirelessly night and day on the arrangements of this show that was organized for the noble purpose of raising funds towards the construction of the St. Dionysius church in Al Ain, the first church in the UAE established in memory of the beloved Vattasseril thrumeni. We thank all the supporters, convenors, Advisors, Vicars & Asst.Vicars from all the parishes.

      We would like to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation to the following, without whom this project would not be possible Rev. Fr. T.J Johnson ( President OCYM UAE Zone), Rev. Fr. Saji Abraham ( Vicar Al-Ain), Mr. Babu Kurian Puliyeril ( Chief Executive Advisor), Mr. Babu Varghese( General Convenor), Mr. Bijimon Daniel ( Joint Convenor), Mr. P.G Mathew ( Fundraising convenor), Mr. George Mathew ( Finance convenor), Mr. Soni Rajan & Mr. Anto Abraham (Ticket Sale), Mr. Aby Paulose ( Programme), Mr. Shiju Thomas ( Printing & Supplement), Mr. John P George( Volunteer convenor), Mr. Rinu Thomas ( Reception Convenor), Mr. Stanly Thomason ( Food convenor), Mr. Aju Oommen( Stage & Venue convenor), Mr. Kurian Varghese( Light & Sound convenor), Mr. Joju Mathew ( Welfare ).

      We have received an overwhelming response to this event and we would like to thank once again all who have participated in this event with great enthusiasm.We applauded the efforts of the team, to whose hard work, dedication and commitment attributed the success of SNEHAPRAVAHAM. We thank the Almighty God for hearing our prayers and showing the kindness to us.

      News link

      Please join us in wishing the entire group all the very best.

      Manoj Thomas

      Secretary OCYM UAE zone