FW: Second Liturgical song study Camp organised by UAE Sunday School Zonal Committee.

  • george
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 11:09 PM

      From: Dr Vinu Thomas [mailto:drvinuthomas@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 1:39 AM
      To: George Abraham
      Subject: Re: Fwd: Second Liturgical song study Camp organised by UAE Sunday School Zonal Committee.

      Dear Mr.George Abraham,

      My Greetings!

      Mr.Dejy Paulose,a close friend of mine ,Sunday School HeadMaster from our RAK Saint Mary's Church,sent this to me requesting me to use my good offices to get this article published in ICON.

      It seems he had earlier sent this to ICON but did not see it published.

      Can u kindly help publish this.

      Hope everything is fine with you.Sorry for not being in touch more frequently.Have been quite busy and continuously occupied.

      With kind regards and much Thanks,

      GodBless,

      Vinu.

      From: Dejy Paulose <dejypaulose@...>
      Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 1:06 PM
      To: IndianOrthodox@...

      Dear Friends,

      Yet another rainy season in our life. India is flooded with the monsoon rain and The schools in Kerala have opened after vacation and in North India, summer vacation just started this month and Middle east is just at the brim of school's annual vacation, Good time for Grand parents eagerly waiting to see their grand-children.

      Please find encld the programme of the second Liturgical Camp at Kottayam for Students from Middle east during their vacation period Circulated by UAE Suday school Zonal secretary.

      I am also enclosing a book published by Delhi Diocese for Sunday School students in 2007 by the name" Holy Fathers and You" This is a good book for our Children to read during the vacation period and good Guide for parents to discuss faith issues at home and give a proper perspective of our church from the FAQ.

      Dear Achen, Headmasters and staff secretaries,

      The Second Liturgical Music Study Camp in the vacation period at Theological Seminary, Kottayam by Sruthi Team and U A E   Sunday School Zonal Committee shall be held in Sophia Center Kottayam.    Mr.Dejy Paulose, HM, RAK Sunday School shall be the General Convener for the programme.( Email id dejypaulose@ gmail.com) The  proposed schedule of the event is enclosed.

      All Sunday School Headmasters are kindly requested to send the duly filled  form along with the required fee to Dejy Paulose Sir . The fee for the course is provisionally fixed as Rs.5,000/- (Rs.Five Thousand Only) per head(Dhs.350)

      Also request all of you to announce the same in their respective Sunday school units.

      With Love & Prayers

      Yours In His Service,

      T.A.Joseph

      (Zonal Secretary)

      Programme schedule for the event as follows :-

      24/7/2013 Wed   Registration starts at 9.00 am. Classes from 10 am
                                       Fr. Dr. T. J. Joshua, Fr. Dr.M.P.George
                      Inaugural Session at 7.00 pm.  HH Bava Thirumeni and
                                      other   dignitaries
      25/7/2013 Thu   Mar Severios, Fr. Dr. Jacob Kurian, Fr. Dr. Johns Abraham,
                                       Fr.Dr. O. Thomas
      26/7/2013 Fri   Fr. Dr. M. P. George, Fr. Koshy Vaidyan
      27/7/2013 Sat   Kumarakom Visit from Kavanattinkara on House Boat
                      4.00 pm Interaction with Chief Minister/Home Minister
                                      /Jiji Thomson/Collector
                      7.00 Holy Confession
      28/7/2013               Holy Qurbana at Old Seminary Chapel - Mar Ireanios
                              Concluding Session

      Singing Session :Fr. Mathew Varghese, Fr. Sam Thankachan,
                                        Fr. Shyju Mathai, K S Thomas

      Camp Co-ordinators      Fr. Sam, Fr. Shyju
      Assistance      : Jiithika Sam, Aji Grace.

      Please Contact respective Head Masters for the availability of seats as we have limited facility in Sophia center

      Dejy Paulose- UAE