Re:Patithaveedu Became CMS College: Vidhya

  • john kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      May I share what I heard and understood concerning the subject. It is true "patittha veedu" later came to be known as "Pazhayaseminary." So that has nothing to do with Manorama. But the fact is that the land where now Manorama headquarters in Kottayam is housed, was originally donated by the then ruler, for the use of Yakobaya Sunday school, which can be also said as patitthaveedu. Still the deed is in that name.
      But do not depend on my knowledge, interested parties may investigate and find the truth. I hope there will be some records or people who know the facts, please enlighten without bias.

      Love,

      Thank you and God Bless you,

      KK Johnachen