Re :Patithaveedu Became CMS College: Vidhya

  • Dmat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      History should ideally be nothing but facts. We all got the usual input of “history” as taught in standard school textbooks. But, often what gets echoed as history is whatever the media decide to inject into popular culture or the collective consciousness of people .Alex Mathews view on media is a real truth.Vision of the media education, social media revolutions,media awareness,choose the right and read the right.It is very debatable and mostly misguided.The power of information age is true a "Vidhya".

      The word Vidhya always enlightened and reflected through its lenses.Audio visual media is more powerful than the text media.Audio visual media and human photographic memory is closely related.

      The 3 dimensional view and its memory deposit to human mind is a phenomenal. No one explain its neurological facts in real terms.As per laws of average 12 to 15 percentage retrieval rate only possible.The rate of memory retrieval calculation is beyond logics. No human being or man made computing devices can not be measured.The alpha of infinity Cleary evident from each 3 dimensional photograph, which is taking every audio-video frames through our panch Indreams (Five sense).The graphics of per data bit and its pixel formatted to our memory banks. About the media, people writes from their own stored memory media.The omission, manipulation , and memory corruption could happened. The intentional and non intentional methods, people make believe it could right facts.

      The true facts of Alexander Graham bell, people thinks he is the inventor of telephone.Now it is twisted with Italian Antonio Meccusi. Who ever documented, copyright, intellectual property right, they may claim it.The controlling power of media is very enormous, supported by strong political regimes.It is very cleverly manipulated and make believe.Once the controlled media comes to you through the Information technology.How you choose it, spread it, and make believe it ! The art of communication, media concentration loosing its powers.Some of the people have fear crippled. But the truth there is no bondage.It will come out with light of visions.The power of light and its transparency, beyond nano technology with super conductivity
      is on the move with spintronics.The change of electronics to spintronics, we must watch the world.

      David, Thachireth,
      STGOC, Punalur.