Re: What Does "Common Prayer" Involve?

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Dear Ninan Mathai,
      Despite we were under the Nestorians indirectly for a short while, our Orthodox faith was not at all derailed in any way. Read Malankara history by E.M.Philip who had very well delineated the area that you referred to. That is why we say that God has been looking after this small flock as the temple of His eyes since the days of our apostle who only had the blessing of putting his hand into His wounds. All other apostles only saw His wounds, Lk.24. Liberators would come when we are under the yoke of sufferings.

      We should pray for the heretics to turn back and got accepted in the right faith, instead of us accepting the heresy.

      E.S.John, Australia