History of Eastern Church

  • sen varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Dear ICON,
      I was trying to learn more on the History of Eastern Church from the internet. I thought recently there is more interest trying to understand how Christianity spread from Middle East to China, India and the Far East. I came across the 3 lectures by Dr. Ken Parry and the third one is on the spread of Christianity to Central Asia, China and India. He mentions how the Persian Church was by mistake called a Nestorian Church. He follows the presence of Persian Cross across all these cultures.

      Please listen to the you tube clippings : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IxTM4JTzoY
      If you can't open the hyperlink, please put Eastern Christianity as a search on You tube.
      Prayers
      Sen