Re: Jesus Prayer

  • susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      Respected friends,
      I endorse Kurian Sir's proposal.
      Regards
      Susan Eapen
      Thiruvananthapuram
    • a.varghese10
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        Since my last posting on Jesus Prayer, I see some that some of the esteemed ICON participants followed up on the message. Thank you all for following up on my posting. I believe that prayers and meditation with Jesus prayer as practiced in Mar Baselios Dayara will be a solace to a number of our orthodox people running to evangelical prayer meetings and ministries. I hope the Holy Synod will officially consider instituting Jesus Prayer as an official prayer along the lines as is practiced at Mar Baselios Dayara. Meanwhile, I heard from one of the senior priests of Syro-Malabar Catholic Church that they are looking into Jesus Prayer "as practiced by the Eastern Orthodox Churches" and are thinking of adopting it as a practice.

        Varghese
        Kottayam