Obituary:Rev. Fr. C. G. Geevarghese Muthalaly (Nellimoottil-Chavadiyil)

  • josthomasus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      With deep sorrow we hereby announce that my father's brother, Rev. Fr. C. G. Geevarghese Muthalaly, (Nellimoottil-Chavadiyil) entered into the presence of his Lord on Saturday – May 25th, 2013. He has been vicar at several churches like Bombay, Vennikulam, Kalloopara, Kaviyur, Meppadam, Kattanam, Kadampanad etc.

      Funeral service – chief celebrant – H.H. Baselius Marthoma Paulose II - will begin at 2 pm on Monday May 27th, 2013 at St. Thomas Orthodox Cathedral, Adur.

      Jose Thomas
      St. Gregorios Church
      Washington