Jibin Thomas (15 yrs) and Sharon Mariam Joy(6yrs)- who left us

  • VINU
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 2:28 PM
      It has been an extremely saddening news that two of our small children left for heavenly abode at such a tender age.
      May these blooming lives that unexpectedly flew away beautifully adorn the heavenly garden in its Master's holy presence.
      May the Lord comfort the members of these two deeply grieving families and give them the divine courage to face and inner peace to accommodate the very untimely loss.

      in the Lord,
      with prayers,

      Dr.Vinu Thomas,
      Dubai.