Re: Comments on Lengthy Church Service

  • Reji Varughese
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      Comments on Lengthy Church Service

      Mr Abraham raised an opinion on the length of service and we have seen considerable response to his note. Most of the response has been in support of lengthy service. One of the response mentioned that short service may not have an entry to heaven, this sounds bit strange, as if we decide who should be in heaven or otherwise.
      Regards,

      Reji Varughese