ICON Tuesday Matrimonial

  • ICON Email
    Message 1 of 70 , May 6 5:22 PM
      Respected Members,

      We have a new web interface for the ICON Matrimonials now, please check the link
      below. As a member of ICON community you can use this free service to advertise
      your matrimonial needs on this page.

      Instead of a weekly refresh of the site, we will place your advertisements as
      and when it is available. By default, the advertisements will stay on this page
      for 180 days then it will automatically drop off from the list.

      There are two sections on this new page one for Groom and another for Bride.
      Please click on the appropriate section to see the ad placed on that section.

      New ICON Matrimonial link http://www.icon.org.in/mm

      Wish you all the best !!

      ~ICON Moderators

    • icon.org