Re: His Grace Zachariah Mar Theophilus - Medical Condition Updates From Diocesan Center, Houston

  • Baboi George
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      Dear Readers,

      Thanking God Almighty for the mercy shown to Theophilos Thirumeni. May His Grace shine upon the humble servant and return to full health!

      My humble request to all Thirumenis is a simple one: Interact with your 'sheep' and guide us from ignorance. Some Thirumenis do write in this column and we appreciate them.

      May God bless us all!

      Baboi George, London (U.K.)