Town Hall Style Discussions With Northeast Diocese Metropolitan

  • jvglion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      I was thankful for the opportunity to have H.G. Zachariah Mar Nicholovos celebrate Holy Liturgy with us last week, but also very glad to have the opportunity for H.G., Anoop Semassan, and Bro. Basil Kuriakose to be with us as well to also participate in a "Town Hall" style conversation with the Metropolitan. Some great questions were raised by our church members and I think we all learned a little bit more about one another through this. Questions ranged from canonical issues, questions concerning the various ministries of the DC/MD/VA region of the Northeast Diocese, interfaith questions, concerns of the youth groups, and much more.

      I would encourage all of you in the Northeast - especially the MGOCSM and FOCUS aged people to take part in these discussions and be open and honest in your questions when Thirumeni visits your parish. I would like to thank our deacons and priests in the Northeast for helping to establish this type of forum for our churches.

      In prayers,
      Joseph George, St. Gregorios, Washington, DC.