Theophilose Thirumeni

  • Kochuplavila@...
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      We the members of St. Mary's Orthodox church, Philadelphia, PA along with me and my family are lifting up Theophilose thirumeni's name in our prayers.

      Father Samuel K. Mathew, PH.D
      215-942-9195
      Vicar, St. Mary's Orthodox Chruch, Philadelphia, PA
    • SamKaruvely
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        I Pray and wish Mar Theophilus Thirumeni a speedy recovery from the present sickness and further pray God Almighty to give His Grace very good health in the coming days.
        With prayers and good wishes.

        Sam Cherian Karuvely, Visakhapatnam.