Bishop Paul Hinder Donates to an Orthodox Church.

  • John Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 2:37 PM
      "* By hearing ye shall hear and shall not understand , and seeing ye shall
      see , shall not perceive*.|" This is Orthodoxy.

      Bishop Paul Hinder - The Roman Catholic Bishop for the Middle East and
      Arabia came to a non Catholic worship place, which is 150 KMs away, on
      self initiative , prayed at the construction site and gives his offer ,
      which is pre arranged and kept in an envelope.

      We Orthodox receive this message very casual as usual.

      I firmly believe that it was a miracle ,which happened due to the
      intercession of St. Dionysus.

      The very dedicated Vicar, Rev.Fr. Saji Abraham and Committee members
      travels to all churches and houses in UAE , to receive our offer.

      To receive abundant blessings , why don't we travel to St. Dionysius or
      contact them voluntarily and make a payment. It is noted that few believers
      have gone to Al Alain , Prayed and given their offer.

      Believe that it is our collective responsibility to build the first church
      dedicated in the name of St. Dionysius.

      Please come forward to help Al Ain Parish to complete the Church with out
      delay.

      John samuel Kuruvila , Abu Dhabi
      Convener- Koonan Kurishu Project
      Member - Sabha Managing Committee