Pls pray for HG Dr Zachariah Mar Theophilos

  • joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      ========================

      Dear all,

      His Grace Dr. Zachariah Mar Theophilos Thirumeni was on an Episcopal visit to United States. I was informed by Thirumeni's Secretary that Thursday HG was admitted to LB Johnson Hospital in Houston US, due to severe back pain. HG is under observation now and investigations has started. Even though confirmation results are awaited, it is suspected to have a strain of Prostrate Cancerous bodies and scans have been done to estimate the damages. It is suspected that it might have migrated to the spine area and it could be the reason for the severe lumbar pain which Thirumeni had from last many years.

      Requests everybody’s prayer. Thank God Almighty for diagnosing this while in US where there is the possibility to get the best medical attention.

      A prayer chain has been initiated by Aramana and i request everybody to personally partake in this initiative through prayers and upavasam as also keep the chain growing. In Malabar and Bangalore diocese, arrangements have been made for prayers in today's Holy Qurbana for Thirumeni. Similar efforts could be made in other dioceses as well.

      Also, i wish that we (whosoever can participate) have a one day upavasa prarthana for our Thirumeni at Parumala palli. A date could fast be fixed depending on maximum participation and convenience. i would be in Trivandrum the week after May 5th.

      With prayers,

      Alexander Isaac