Re: Kidnapping of Orthodox Bishops

  • Fr.Philip Kuruvilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
    Respected Church Leaders,

    Kindly see the forwarded mail. We express our concern for what is happening in Syria.

    Sincerely,
    Roger Gaikwad, General Secretary, NCCI

    ----------

    Razek Siriani
    Ecumenical Relations & Relief Officer
    Syrian Orthodox Archdiocese of Aleppo

    Dear Ecumenical Colleague,

    We are indeed concerned about the difficulties that the people of Syria are going through. We express our solidarity in particular with the suffering Christians. We are saddened to hear about the kidnapping of two Bishops. Kindly forward our attached letter to the appropriate authority.

    Sincerely,
    Roger Gaikwad, General Secretary, NCCI

    Please see the attached letter from General Secretary, NCCI

    Forwarded by
    Rev. Fr. Philip Kuruvilla, Nagpur