Diocese of UK Europe and Africa: Memorial Service for LL HG Geevaghees Mar Ivanios

  • saji vargis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      All the parishes under the Diocese of UK Europe and Africa will be conducting special prayers and memorial service for Late Lamented H.G. Geevarghese Mar Ivanios on Sunday, the 21st of April. Diocesan Metropolitan HG Dr. Mathews Mar Thimothios emphasized in his Kalpana to all parishes that ''The prayerful and selfless life which is inevitable for Orthodox Spirituality left behind by Mar Ivanios is indeed worth following to achieve enlightenment in our life''. HG also remembered that Mar Ivanios Thirumeni had deep affection towards our Diocese, especially to the Malankara Orthodox community in the UK since the time he spent as a student at Oxford University.

      Saji Varghese, UK