Obituary C.K. Varghese

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 7:15 PM
      Respected All,

      Mr. C.K. Varghese (84 yrs), Mulamoottil Bhavan, Pandhalam (author of the Holy Qurbana explanatory liturgical book "The Living Sacrifice" (Jeevanulla Bali) passed away to be with his Lord on 20th April 2013 @ 04:00PM. The funeral will be held on Wednesday, 24th April (time will be announced later) at St. Thomas Orthodox Valiyapally, Kurumpala, Pandalam.

      Wife : Marykutty, Retd. Head Mistress - Govt. UP School, Pandalam.
      Children: Korason Varghese(USA) - Sabha MC Member , Susan & Shiney - Abu Dhabi , Silvy Dubai.

      In laws : Alex Kochummen & John Samuel (Sabha MC Member) - Abu Dhabi , Santhosh USA, James V S - Dubai.

      Our prayers go out to the God with his family that her blessed soul rest in peace in the bosom of Abraham, Issaac and Jacob,
      May he have a hallowed funeral.

      Contact : Mob: 0091506688289/ jone.samuel@ gmail.com
      ICON will always be indebted to Mr. C.K. Varghese of blessed memory for allowing us to publish part of the popular book "The Living Sacrifice" online. This has been very useful for many people of the new generation around the world. Whenever someone from the Church will open the Living Sacrifice book during the Holy Eucharist, Mr. C.K. Varghese's memory will be commemorated.

      ~ICON Moderators

      Mr. C.K. Varghese, Mulamoottil Bhavan, Pandhalam, author of the Holy Qurbana explanatory liturgical book "The Living Sacrifice" (Jeevanulla Bali) had an accidental fall on his way to the Sunday Service at nearby Church this morning and is admitted at Pushpagiri Hospital, Thiruvalla. He was given emergency medical aid at Pandalam Medical Mission Hospital.

      He is diagnosed to have a 'clot' in his brain and had eventually become unconscious though he was quite conscious soon after the fall. He had very severe headache and he himself requested that he be taken to the hospital. He is under oxygen support now and investigations are being done and a scan is to be repeated after a few hours. He is about 85 years old. He was almost giving final touches to his latest book about "God and The Church" in spite of his old age and infirmity.

      It is our duty to pray for this great and noble soul that God lay His healing and reviving hands on him. His residence contact number is 0091-4734-252511.

      Dr. Vinu Thomas, Dubai.
    • ICON Moderators
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15 7:15 PM
        Please see book release "Nherkkazhchakal" of Ms. Elsy Yohannan Sankarathil (New York) by Hon. Chief Minister.
        http://marthoman.tv/?p=432
        We congratulate Kochamma for the great work.

        ~Moderators
      • ICON Moderators
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 7:16 PM
          Respected Members,

          We have a new web interface for the ICON Matrimonials now, please check the link
          below. As a member of ICON community you can use this free service to advertise
          your matrimonial needs on this page.

          Instead of a weekly refresh of the site, we will place your advertisements as
          and when it is available. By default, the advertisements will stay on this page
          for 180 days then it will automatically drop off from the list.

          There are two sections on this new page one for Groom and another for Bride.
          Please click on the appropriate section to see the ad placed on that section.

          New ICON Matrimonial link http://www.icon.org.in/mm

          Wish you all the best !!

          ~ICON Moderators