Re: Digest # 555:Pray for our Religious Fathers

  • Alice Vettichira
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 31, 2002
      Dear Moderators,

      Regarding digest 555, I feel rather than driving our
      mind to negetive criticisms we should pray for the
      religious fathers who dedicated their entire life to
      the religion.
      As long as the universe exists, disputes and
      powerstruggle will continue as part of growth.

      Dr Alice vettichira, NY

      DEVOTIONAL THOUGHTS
      No religion teaches that we should not love our

      brothers.

      life is a gift of God, the most noble thing you can do
      in life is to love.

      if love should be true , you must begin prayer to GOd.

      bring love to your family. it is from there we should
      begin our love to others.

      Begin and end everyday in prayer. Like a small
      child,we should come before God.

      ( Thoughts taken from the speeches of
      Mother Teresa.)
    • Dr. Abu Cherian, Kannur
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 8, 2002
        This is inresponse to the posting by Sumam Mathew Queens N Y.
        If the well wishers desire to form a co-operative Socity and raise fund we will get support and financial help from the Govt, and can start small scale or large scale industries which will suit the employment culture of Kerala and create employment opportunity.

        In Christ,

        Dr. Abu Cheriyan
        Kannur.