Koonan Kurishu Oath - 360th Anniversary celebration by OCYM Zonal Com at Sharjah

  • John Samuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      Dear Orthodox Brothren !

      The 360th anniversary of the Koonan Kurishu Oath have been organised at the
      St.Gregorios Orthodox Church Sharjah , under the banner of the OCYM - UAE
      Zonal Committee. In front of the black big Cross , the Oath revived and
      reaffirmed by the 1000 + gathering at the ground of the " The
      Marubhoomiyile Parumala " on 05th April 2013. The thrilling and
      inspirational speeches of H G Mathews Mar Theodosius, Rev. Fr. Yakoub
      Baby , Rev. Fr. T J Johnson, Rev. Fr .saji Abraham, Rev. Fr Biju Daniel ,
      Mr. Saji Geevarghese - all reminded about the freedom declaration of the
      Malankara Nasranis , centuries before India got Independence from foreign
      invaders.

      The stage show presentation of the events " from Udayamperur synod to
      the Koonan Kurishu Oath " was well done and the same have made an
      everlasting impression in the audience. This should be posted in all media
      for others references.

      Congratulations to the OCYM Zonal President Rev. Fr. T J Johnson, Zonal
      Secretary Mr. Manoj Thomas , and each and every member of OCYM specially
      the OCYM Sharjah for the success.

      My self as the Koonan Kurishu Pilgrim Center - Project Convener , I am
      very much thrilled and happy to note that our awareness campaign showing
      good positive results. Keep it up

      Dear all Orthodox Brethren, keep your head high with pride and dignity -
      we are the real children of Malankara Marthoman Nasranis
      who never adhere to the franks nor accept the other faiths, but still
      follow the Mathoman faith and the Bharatheeya heritage.

      Jai jai Catholicos.

      John samuel Kuruvila, Abu Dhabi
      Convener - Koonan Kurishu Dev. Project
      member - Sabha Managing Committee