Need prayer for Jibin Mathew

  • Sabu Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:28 AM
      Please pray for my nephew Mr. Jibin Mathew who is second year engineering student of our shastamkotta engineering student admitted with a perforated appendix at parumala hospital and has been transferred to pushpagiri hospital now who is undergoing a critical operation just now. Please do pray for him since the doctors told that his condition can go critical

      Sabu Abraham
      Dibba hospital