Dialysis Village

  • alexander cherian
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2013
      In Puthuppadi St.Paul's Order is having plans of setting up a major Medical centre ; Mr.Issac Thomas a member of ICON may be able to throw more light on the same.Alternatively the promulgators can contact him through ICON.

      Regards
      Alexander Cherian Assariath (Chennai )
    • Cyriac Varghese
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2013
        I want to know more about the Puthupadi medical Centre. I wish to help them what all ways I could. Please be kind enough if you could give me further information
        Thanks
        Dr Cyriac Varghese F R C S, F R C S (Ed)
      • isaac thomas
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
          Dear Friends,

          I refer to the posting from Mr.Alexander Cherian.

          A project to help poor patients a dialysis centre is being planned in Puthuppadi. You can read about it in their website www.stgeorgemedicalmission.org.

          One of the doctors involved in this project is Dr.Abraham Mammen, son of Mr. Mammen Abraham, Treasurer of Yacharam Balagram.

          The project is very challenging because of the capital investment involved and also the running cost. They may have to follow the revenue model of Yacharam Eye Hospital where the income from treatment of financially well off patients supports the free treatment of the poor.

          Isaac Thomas
          Hyderabad
        • john zachariah
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2013
            More  information is available with Rev. Fr. Bobby Peter, Vicar St. George Orthodox Cathedral, Nadakavu, Kozhikode -673012, Ph: 0495-2766898, or Mob: 09496217770 or 09400124215

            Dr. T. John Zachariah
            Head Division of Crop Production & PHT
            Indian Institute of Spices Research
            Marikunnu P.O, Calicut-673012, Kerala, India
            Ph: 0495-2730294, 2731410 Mob. 9446071410
            Fax: 0495-2731187
          • stgeorgemedicalmission
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2013
              --- In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, Cyriac Varghese wrote,

              > I want to know more about the Puthupadi medical Centre. I wish to help them what all ways I could. Please be kind enough if you could give me further information
              > Dr Cyriac Varghese F R C S, F R C S (Ed)

              First of all let me introduce myself. I am Dr Abraham Mammen, A Senior Pediatric surgeon at MIMS, Calicut. I was at MOSCMM Hospital, Kollencherry for a long time before I shifted TO CALICUT. I am the son of Mr Mammen Abraham, Adangapuram who is the life treasurer of Yacharam Balgram. Hyderabad.

              Along with a group of doctors and enthusiastic members of St george Orthodox Cathederal Calicut we have embarked on an ambitious charity project under the auspicious of MOSCMM, Puthupady to start a charity dialysis centre at puthupady for deserving renal failure patients.

              Our project is almost complete from the infrastructure point of view and we hope to start the dialysis by late June 2013. The project cost is about Rs 1 crore for the devolopment and another Rs 80 lahks per year as running cost.

              All details about it can be got at our website:

              www.stgeorgemedicalmission.org

              Please visit the site. We solicit your earnest prayers for the success of this project. We also request all like minded philanthropic persons to support this project financially. Details of how to do so are on the website and also the brochure which can be downloaded form the website. ALSO PLEASE SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT THIS NOBLE PROJECT to all your contacts.

              I am available to answer all your quries about the project. You can contact me at
              abraham_mammen@... or 9847392444

              Thanking you and yours in Christ
              Dr Abraham Mammen