He is Risen!

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:20 PM
      'HE is Risen!� We will hear this repeated over and over this morning in churches around the world. For this we thank you Father. It is Easter, a day to celebrate your resurrection, and redemption for our sin Lord Jesus. You are Lord, Savior, and soon coming King when we celebrate You today. Some may not believe in your Resurrection, but your grave is the only one that is empty. May this day not just be about eating, parties, fancy clothes, and enjoying a day off from working. You are forgiving, and tolerant of our inadequacies while we grow in our Christian life. Some may feel that there is another way to you, but Jesus You cried from your cross, "Father, if is there some other way, let this cup pass from me, but you answered, There is no other way, so you, Lord Jesus died for our sin now and forever.

      Jesus penetrated through the locked doors of disciples and said where there is full of fear. He understand our fear about the life. In the midst of our hopeless situation, he will come and say peace be with you and he pours out his spirit. He will give you His spirit.

      Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead� (I Peter 1:3). Thank you, Father, for new life and hope in Christ.

      Luke Shibu Podiyan, Washington, D.C.

      "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habit.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."