Re: The best Christian Church in kerala according to k v Thomas

  • VINU
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      Cross is a symbol of hope attained through selfdenial,dedication,loyalty and unconditional Love of God.If the one who wears it antagonises the true meaning it should convey and fulfill it can lead to destruction.It is said Cross in essence symbolises Salvation but for those who misuse the Cross, it leads those to destruction.
      Let us not be one among those who malign the Cross we adore and very often adorn that we become subjects of ridicule by the vigilant public even as projected by a Minister himself.

      Dr.Vinu Thomas,
      Dubai.