Holy Week Songs in English - Lyrics and Tunes

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
      English Lyrics and tunes of liturgical songs of
      Hosanna, Vade Delmino, Feet
      Washing, Good Friday and Easter
      can be accessed on the following
      blogsite...
      Accessible to mobile devices too...

      All For Him
      http://ronniegdaniel.blogspot.ca/

      We thank Mr. Ronnie Daniel, Toronto for sharing this information.

      -Moderators, ICON
    • SunilM
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
        Thank you moderators for sharing this resource; it will help me begin to understand the meaning of the songs I have been singing since childhood, and more importantly teach my children.

        Thanks especially to Mr. Ronnie Daniel for putting in the effort to move the ball in the right direction; I hope and pray it gathers speed.

        Regards,
        Sunil Mathews
        Washington, D.C.