La Moriyo Zegtho - Music Available For Digital Download

  • Ajith George
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      Dear friends in Christ,

      I am happy to let you know that, 'La Moriyo Zegtho' the first of its kind Orthodox liturgical symphony, musical CD is now available for digital download on the internet.

      Following major stores has it listed.
      Amazon Music Store
      http://www.amazon.com/La-Moriyo-Zegtho/dp/B00BTLWIKY/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363325564&sr=301-1

      iTunes
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/la-moriyo-zegtho/id619613220
      Google music store
      Spotify and many more....

      All the proceeds from the music sale will be given for 'SNEHABHAVAN' - a school for mentally challenged children in Mysore.

      We want to urge all the global orthodox community to start downloading the whole album and support this noble cause.

      Request your prayers & support for this.

      Thanks and Best Regards,
      Ajith Mathew George, Bangalore
      +91+984-569-8669
    • Oommen Kappil
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        I thank Mr. Ajith George from Bangalore for his recent posting titled, "La Moriyo Zegtho - Music Available For Digital Download"
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IndianOrthodox/message/34184

        I have been looking forward to the release of the CD ever since I got to listen to some samples on YouTube. Here�s a link:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioupk93eFIg

        Listening to the hymns was heartwarming! The presentation with so many singers accompanied by orchestra was quite impressive. I can only imagine how much time they all put into perfecting it. The effort and commitment of the leaders and participants are inspiring. I hope our members will support the efforts of those who spend so much of their precious time, talents and money for creating great music.

        The symphony was conducted by Rev. Fr. John Samuel. Here�s a little bit more information about Achen: Achen belongs to the Trivandrum Diocese and now on deputation for a special project of the church under His Holiness, the Catholicos, to produce CDs and Videos for Religious Education. Achen has served as a part time lecturer in Nagpur St. Thomas Theological Seminary and as the Vicar of St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, London. As a talented musician and a dedicated celibate priest, he has been providing active leadership in training choir groups and conducting musical concerts in various dioceses of the Malankara Orthodox Church.

        I understand that John Samuel Achen will be at St. Gregorios Malankara Orthodox Church in Bensalem, PA during the Holy Week. May God continue to guide and strengthen Achen in his ministry.

        -Oommen Kappil, Philadelphia
      • thomasjacob@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2013
          Mr. George

          Will you please let us know where we can buy the CD, other than digital downloading. Would be thankful for the information

          Thomas Jacob
          9745339838
          thomasjacob@ ymail.com