Malankara Sabha Magazine - February 2013 edition

  • Philip Ayyamplackal Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 2:51 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 3.1 MB
    The February 2013 edition; monthly journal of our Church’s official publication Malankara Sabha Magazine is attached herewith.

    Every individual have a taste for certain topics. Each and every article in this edition is praiseworthy. However, I would highlight the following articles and a financial request for Panamkutty Church for your read-through and consideration.

    1) Page 4 – Gurumozhi by H.G. Zacharias Mar Antonios.
    2) Page 10 – Jeevitham Pakarnna Padangal by Rev. Fr. Dr.T.J. Joshua.
    3) Page 32 – Puner navam-3 by Rev. Fr. Lijesh Zacharia (Saker).
    4) Page 47 – St.Thomas Orthodox Church, Panamkutty, Kunnumkulum.

    All the articles are in Malayalam. We can only pray and look forward to the day for a simultaneous English edition especially for the benefit of our non-Malayalam speaking faithful.

    Philip Ayyamplackal, Auckland