Re: Should Women Be Silent in Churches?

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
    The attached is my old article,
    Hope this will answer your doubt wrote in ICON about "Let women be silent in the church".

    All the instructions he summs up; that is the heading of my article. Not that apostle is prejudiced against women, but the unruly behavior was necessary to control. Severed from the context and background, when we interpret we often go wrong, as many denominations do. In fact, we gave great position to women in the early church, had deaconess in the early church to perform many functions. The deaconess came to an end by the emergence of nunnery.

    Write to me if more explanation needed,

    love, KK Johnachen.