Contact Help In Zambia

  • Indian Orthodox
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      My sister had worked in Zambia during the years 1979 to 1984. She along with her family is migrating to USA and during the visa process, the US authorities have asked for police clearance certificate from Zambia for the period she worked there for issuing the visa. They have also given her the relevant addresses and explained to her the formalities for obtaining PCC from Zambia. Accordingly she has been trying for PCC from Zambia for the last 3 months. She sent the first set of fingerprints along with the draft for 150 US Dollars in December 2012 to the address given below.

      Zambia Police Head Quarters,
      Criminal Investigation Department,
      P O Box Ridge way 104, Lusaka Zambia.

      When there was no response, she again sent another set of fingerprints along with the draft for 150 US Dollars in February 2013 to the same address. We have approached the Zambian High Commission in Delhi, but they are also help less. The time is running out for issue of Visa by US authorities. Nothing has been heard from the Police head quarters since then. It has been told by The US authorities that the entire process for issue of PCC will take only one week.

      My sister is quit worried what is to be done next. Some people say that a return DHL envelope should have been attached without which the Zambian authorities are not going to send the PCC back. Some people say that the address is not correct.

      Can any one of our church members in Lusaka direct or help us?

      My email id is: m9_george@....

      Mathew George
      Mar Gregorios Orthodox Church, Janakpuri, New Delhi