Koonan Kurishu Pilgrim Center - Progress

  • Indian Orthodox
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
    Dear Orthodox Brethren!

    Attached please find the latest work progress photo of the Koonan Kurishu Church.The construction work is delayed due to shortage of the funds.
    Requests to donate through the ICON link www.icon.org.in/sp/page2.php
    On behalf of the KKPC Council, I record our thanks for the support given through ICON ORG.

    Please log in to www.koonankurishu.com OR youtube "Koonan kurisu"
    Anticipating every body's support to preserve this wonderful place.

    With Prayers
    John Samuel Kuruvila, Convener - Koonan Kurishu pilgrim center