Even Now, Prepared to Fast?

  • rev john brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      Even Now, Prepared to Fast?

      How did we prepare to fast in the past? Are we ready to meet God as He
      created us to be? How do we yield everything to God's will?

      We fast not by diet but by faith.

      There was some technical difficulties with the recording, so Fr. John
      Brian's sermon ends abruptly, but not before a dynamic and seasonal lesson.

      This sermon uses and refers to scripture readings appointed by the Syrian Malankara calendar and was given on Sunday, February 17, 2013 by Fr.John-Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      Please pray for Fr. John Brian and for our mission and help us as you are able.

      LISTEN ON-LINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2013/02/even-now-prepared-to-fast.html

      PODCAST OR DOWNLOAD all sermons: http://feeds.feedburner.com/frjohnbrian or

      For more articles and sermons, visit www.Frjohbrian.blogspot.com

      Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Parish
      621 N. Sherman Avenue, Suite B3
      Madison, Wisconsin - Sundays 9:30am
      608.242.4244 ~ transfiguration@...
      www.maruroopa.blogspot.com
      Inspirational and pastoral books on spirituality and modern life by Fr John Brian: http://lulu.com/transfiguration
      o HEALING LIFE o DEEPENING FAITH
      o ENRICHING PRACTICE o REFRESHING SPIRIT