Prayer Request for Ammukkutty P M, Panachavilayil Nalloor Padinjattathil

  • Samkutty K Yohannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Dearly Beloved in Christ

      Here is my very humble prayer request. Kindly pray for Ms Ammukkutty P M, wife of my eldest brother Mr Thankachen, Panachavilayil, Nalloor Padinjattathil, Mangadu, Ezhamkulam, Adoor, admitted in Amritha Hospital, Edappally, Ernakulam. Today there is some surgery for our beloved Ammukkutty Ammamma so kindly remember her in all your prayers and Holy Qurbana

      This humble request is came from

      Anitha Baby Sam
      Vileena Sara Sam
      Vinitha Mary Sam