C.K.Varghese at Pushpagiry Hospital, Thiruvalla

  • Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Greetings in the name of our Lord!
      My dad C.K Varghese is still in a medical coma but in a slow and steady progression. Thanks for all your prayers and support in the days of painful shadow, indeed it is helping him to recover.
      We kindly acknowledge the the prayers of His Holiness Catholicose, His Graces, Mor Gregorios, Mor Thimothiose, Mor Coorilose, Mor Eusabios, Mor Nicodimos, Mor Divanyasios and Mor Coorolose of Malankara Reeth and a number of Reverend Clergy and faithful for visiting him in the NICU. Thanks to all friends who called us and praying for us. Let our good Lord shower you with peace and happiness. Thanks again for your kindness..Please pray for us.
      Love,
      Korason Varghese