Orthodox TV Got Accreditation From W.C.C.

  • clickclutch
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      We, the Chairman and Director Board of the Orthodox TV, have great pleasure to inform the happy news that the Orthodox T V got accreditation of the World Council of Churches (W.C.C.) to attend two delegates of the Orthodox TV and to telecast the 10th WC.C. Assembly meeting, which will convene in Bussan in South Korea.

      The Orthodox TV is growing day by day since it starts. We started it as an online TV through net and it reached to the status of the regular TV in U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Far East after a year from the date of its starting point. Now the Orthodox TV is capable to telecast LIVE programs from any place of the world. We are concentrating to telecast the speeches, Holy Services, events of the spiritual organizations, interviews and conventions etc. of the Malankara Orthodox Church. We are thankful to the Lord our God for the abundance of His blessings to move forward. These are happening not because of our merits but only because of the blessings of our merciful God.

      We are thankful to you all for your prayers and support. And expecting your continuation of support. If any talented orthodox member is interested in telecasting their program, any programs of the parishes, spiritual organizations etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall do our best to fulfill your requirements with your co-operation.

      I am happy to introduce you the Chairman and the Board of directors to you at this point. Director Board up to date of the Orthodox TV. Chairman- H.G. Pulikottil Geevarghse Mar Julios, C.E.O - Rev.Fr. Johnson Punchakonam, C.F.O Mr. Pulikottil Joy, Director & Board Secretary-Mr. Charly Varughese Padanilam, Director Marketing (U.S.A)-Rev.Dn. George Poovathur, Director Marketing (U.A.E)- Mr. Mathews John Attathaarayil, Director Marketing (Doha)-Dr. Kadavil Chacko, Director Marketing (Kerala)-Mr. Roy Mathew Muthoott, Director (USA)-Thomas George Poovathur, Director Art & Design-Mr. Thiruvalla Baby, Director Marketing (Muscat)-Mr. Mathew Ninan, Direcor (New York)-Mr. Paul Karukapalli, Director (USA)-Mr. Mathew George Poovathur.

      Charly Varughese Padanilam,
      Director and Board Secretary, Orthodox TV Inc.