St. Mary's NoVA Purchases First Church In State Of Virginia

  • George C Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      By Almighty God's grace, St. Mary's Indian Orthodox Church of Northern Virginia, a parish of the Northeast American Diocese established in 2005, was blessed to purchase its first church in Ashburn, VA. With a little over 25 families, the parish has been growing steadily. We thank God for this amazing blessing!

      An Open House is being arranged this Saturday from 4-6pm, followed by the temporary Church Consecration and Sleeba Evening Prayer. The first Holy Qurbana will be celebrated by the Vicar on Sunday morning at 8:30am. After the altar renovations are complete within a few months time, the Diocesan Metropolitan will come and formally consecrate the church.

      The church address is: 43825 Jenkins Ln, Ashburn, VA 20147

      We cordially invite the faithful living in and around Northern Virginia to come and participate in this blessed, historic event in the life of this parish. Please keep this parish in your kind prayers.

      With prayers and best regards,

      Fr. George C. Mathew [Benny]
      Vicar, St. Mary's Indian Orthodox Church of Northern Virginia
      http://www.stmarysnova.org/