Yulios Thirumeni will visit Sana'a, Yemen

  • Varghese Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      Dear All,

      Our diocesan Metropolitan H.G Dr. Geevarghese Mar Yulios will visit our St. Mary's Orthodox Church, Sana'a, Yemen from Feb 5th to Feb 9 2012 for the 5th Parish day celebrations.  This is the second time a Metropolitan is visiting Sana'a Church.  First time, it was in 2010 July when H.G Mathews Mar Themothios visited us and declared our congregation as Church.  At that time our diocese was UK, Africa, but our diocese was changed to Ahmedabad from 2012.

      The program is as follows :

      Feb 5th Tuesday   3.30 PM Arrival to Sana'a Airport
                                  6.00 PM Evening Prayers
      Feb 6th Wed         6.00 PM Evening Prayers and Intercession Prayer to St. Mary
      Feb 7th Thursday  5.00 PM Evening Prayers, Message by Thirumeni & Parish day celebrations
      Feb 8th Friday      4.30 PM Evening Prayers, Holy Qurbana & Message by Thirumeni
      Feb 9th Sat.         2.00 PM Departure

      Please, we are expecting all ICON members prayers and support for the success.

      With regards
      Miju Mathew
      St. Mary's Orthodox Church, Sana'a
      Republic of Yemen